The second generation PENN® Fathom® II star drag reel is built with a rigid metal frame and sideplates making it ultra tough and durable.
Featuring Penn's fast gear access sideplate, any angler can service their gears and HT-100™ drag system quickly and efficiently. The PENN live spindle design offers long, effortless casts, while the power gear ratios (select models only) give ultimate torque for winching up deep fish.
This casting special model features an easy to adjustble mag knob allowing the user to tweak the reels speed during the cast.
- Full metal body and sideplates
- Fast gear access sideplate
- Machine-cut marine grade bronze main gear with hardened stainless steel pinion
- Versa-Drag™ system with HT-100™ washers
- Live Spindle with free floating spool
- Line capacity rings
- 6 shielded stainless steel ball bearing system
- Instant anti-reverse bearing
- Capacity 405yds of 15lb mono
- Ratio 6.1:1
- 13.6kg max drag