The PENN Surfblaster III is a fantastic long cast surf reel and the MkIII version has been tweaked to give even better casting performance. The Surfblaster III is a superb long range general beach fishing reel and Penn have equipped it with the best features to make it as durable and strong as possible.
Especially designed for the fanatic surfcasting anglers: due to the forged and machined aluminium conical shaped shallow spool combined with the extra slow oscillation system, the Surfblaster III will let you cast further than ever before. The 6 sealed stainless steel ball bearing system, including an instant anti-reverse bearing, result in a perfectly smooth retrieve, even under pressure.
As an added bonus the Surfblaster III comes with a spare deep spool, making sure you will always have the correct line with you for every fishing condition.
- Lightweight graphite frame and side plates
- Saltwater resistant
- Forged and machined long stroke conical shallow aluminium spool
- Spare deep spool included
- HT-100TM carbon fibre drag washers
- 5+1 sealed stainless steel ball bearings
- Line capacity rings
- Two line clips
- Manual bail arm
- Slow Oscillation
- Rotor Brake
- Machined aluminium handle
- Comfortable T handle knob
- Retrieve 4.7:1
- Capacity: 300m x 0.28mm
- Recovery: 108cm
- Max Drag: 12kg
- Weight 665gm