The Fat Minnow is a long casting surface lure designed for rougher seas, or where a bigger water disturbance is required.
This lure will bring up fish from beneath, and is best retrieved at a medium to fast speed across the surface of the water.
It can be simply retrieved at a steady speed across the top of the water, or worked with a more blooping type action, using the rod tip with an upwards or sideways pull to create the splash, much like a popper.
A great advantage to this lure is it can be retrieved for long periods creating plenty of splash without being tiring on the arm like a popper.
Suitable for Bass, GTs,Tailor (bluefish), Tuna, Sea Trout, Snapper, Roosterfish, Jacks, Mackerel, Kingfish and most other Pelagics
- Treble hook.Mustad
- Wired through using high strength materials.
- High quality rigging and fittings
- Weighted for maximum casting distance
- Virtually indestructible lures, suitable fishing around sharp rocks and toothy pelagics.
- Hand made lathe turned for precision casting
- All lures are produced in white, a good all round colour and come with 2 free skin swaps
- Casts well in windy conditions , great for punching through onshore winds.
- 7cm Long