Brand New for 2018 sometimes a rod comes along which redefines a brand.
Trabucco Surf has been going more and more towards the lighter end of the surf-casting sport.
Suited for the Med this of course is logical but these rods have a great role to play on the beach in the Uk as well, making it a fun way to take Smooth Hounds and Ray in the Summer, Flats in the Spring and Whiting in the winter.
- Blank made from Super High Modulus CX2 Nano Tek carbon (Low Resin Content)
- Extremely responsive and powerful blank (Fast reaction blank)
- Butt section made with new Twist Free technology to contrast torsion, avoiding power loss and protecting blank’s integrity
- 45° carbon sheet on joints to achieve a perfect action curve (X Joint)
- Zero Friction Blank outer finish that repels moisture and water drops, thus avoiding line sticking.
- Hybrid Tip made with the insertion of spineless solid carbon tip into tubular part, obtaining an extremely sensitive section
- The final part of the tip is coloured with hi-viz paint and reflective tape
- A special Tape Grip has been applied to the joints to provide grip during the assembly and dismantling operations.
- Titanium frame Sea Guide SiC guides, very light and corrosion free
- Each guide is fixed by double wrapping to seal the feet against corrosion and salt
- Stainless steel Fuji NS7 plate reel seat, with removable central cover host large size reels
- Exclusive butt grip made from ribbed rubber, with round butt cap to ensure a good grip during the cast
Casting : 200g